Down Payment Assistance
This program is a true zero down payment program. This is offered by the Nevada Rural Housing Authority (NRHA) - also known as the Home At Last program. It is money given to you at time of closing on the purchase of your home in the form of a grant. The funds never have to be repayed under any circumstance.
You heard correctly, this is a FREE Cash Down Payment Grant equal to 4% of the loan amount.
This can be applied to both the 3.5% down payment requirement for FHA or closing costs or principle reduction. This can be used for an FHA Loan, VA Loan or USDA Loan.
I've listed some guidelines and parameters that must be taken into consideration to find out if you qualify:
- Must purchase home as your primary residence
- Must complete a homebuyer's education course
- Available in towns with a population under 150,000 - this includes the townships of
2. Summerlin South
- Minimum of 640 Credit Score required for all applicants
- Must meet normal FHA, VA or USDA underwriting requirements
- Household Qualifying Income must fall below $95,500 (meaning everyone going on the loan must make less than $95,500 annually)
- Debt to Income Ratio must be below 45%
It is a misconception that the home must be in a rural part of the state. This program works so long as the home you purchase is located in the unincorporated towns of Enterprise, Summerlin South, Whitney or Winchester. MOUNTAIN'S EDGE IS IN THE UNINCORPORATED TOWN OF ENTERPRISE!!! Yes, Mountain's Edge properties qualify for this program!!
TO FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY FOR
DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
CONTACT CASEY MOSEMAN AT 702-271-1274