ZERO DOWN – NEVADA DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE – NRHAzero down home loans If a down payment has been a challenge on your path to home ownership, the Home At Last™ Down Payment grant helps Nevadans realize their dream. To begin with, funds made available by the Nevada Rural Housing Authority (NRHA), buyers are eligible for a grant up to five percent, that can be used for down payment and closing costs. This program is a grant, not a deferred loan. Therefore you will not have to repay the money. Consequently, this is free money that shouldn’t be passed up! Hence the Zero Down Home Loans idea. To qualify for NRHA’s Home At Last™ Access program, you must meet certain income qualifications, credit score, and other normal mortgage underwriting requirements. While the program does not allow bad credit, we have credit restoration specialists that can help. It simply was not designed for persons that need to fix credit or get themselves out of a credit hole.
- To begin with, the grant has to be paired with a 30-year fixed rate mortgage loan
- Allowable property types include attached or detached single-family units, condos, and Planned Unit Developments (PUD's)
- Above all, you must purchase a home as your primary residence
- Borrowers, except for co-signers, have to take a Home Buyer Education class
- May use in conjunction with FHA, USDA, and VA home loans
- Co-signers can be used for FHA loans provided they follow the applicable guidelines, but cannot be named on the Warranty Deed
- Income Limits for Freddie Mac HFA Advantage conventional Loans is $135,000
- Income Limits for FHA & VA Loans is $116,000
- Fannie Mae HFA Preferred Conventional Loan Income Limit is $74,520
- Debt-to-income ratio no higher than 50% for conventional loans and 45% for government loans
- Maximum loan amount in Clark County for FHA will be $322,000 & will be $484,350 for Conventional
- Minimum FICO score of 640 or 680 for manufactured homes. For higher assistance amounts, a minimum of 660 FICO is required
Key Benefits of Zero Down Home Loans:
- For FHA, up to 5% grant assistance with a 660 score.
- May use towards down payment and/or closing costs
- Grant is non-repayable. Title will attach this grant as a silent second lien with 0% interest
- Another key benefit is no first time home buyer requirement
- No asset limits for FHA, VA, USDA-Rural Development. For Conventional HFA Preferred there are no asset limits however you cannot own another home at the time of purchase.
- Up to 97% LTV for single family homes (Conventional HFA Preferred loans)
- May eliminate mortgage insurance when the loan balance reaches 78% of the home's value
- Also do not confuse this program with the First Time Homebuyer HIP Program that came out on 4-1-2019
Details on the Home at Last™ Access program are on Nevada Rural Housing Authority’s website at nvrural.orgDo you dream of owning a home, but don’t think you can qualify for a loan? The Home At Last™ program from the Nevada Rural Housing Authority could be the answer! Similarly, the Nevada Housing Division also offers a down payment assistance program.
Lastly, contact Casey Moseman of www.lasvegascustomloans.com Furthermore, find out if you qualify 702-271-1274